Acidic juices like canned orange juice, soft drinks, tomato juice, and pineapple juice stored in lead glazed cans may cause lead poisoning. Lead is a neurotoxin that affects learning capacity in children.
MSG (Mono Sodium Glutamate) is another remarkably potent neurotoxin. It has the capacity to cause swelling of the nerves only after 90 seconds of contact in laboratory cell cultures. It is believed to be responsible for the “Chinese Restaurant Syndrome” in which those who are sensitive to MSG experience headache, unhealthy and sometimes the trait of lacking enthusiasm in the extremities after eating a Chinese meal.
A few feel highly uncomfortable after consuming MSG whereas it does not affect others. But in my opinion, MSG is an un-necessary addition to food and is not worth even the slightest risk.
Caffeine is another ingredient common in soft drinks. Children, and adults too, consuming caffeine may experience hyperactivity, learning disability, concentration problems and mood swings.
And what about the sugar! Excessive sugar consumption is linked with obesity, attention deficit disorder, hyperactivity and degenerative diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, heart disease etc.
Children tend to eat mainly those foods advertised on television. Interestingly, nearly all the models in these commercials are thin. The message that children get while watching fast food ads is that such foods will not affect your weight. This attitude can get them addicted to fast foods and that is when the real problem begins.
Consuming these foods once in a while is acceptable if they are otherwise eating a healthy balanced diet. But when it becomes an addiction, it may lead to deficiencies, ironically resulting from being overfed.
Health is our most precious commodity and there is no doubt about it. As parents, one of the most important gifts you can give your child is a wise way of eating. It will play a vital role as good eating habits will help all his faculties to develop better and you as parents will be contributing to the making of a whole new healthy generation, which may be the best in the world. So are you ready to serve it right!
संबंधित पुष्प :Next time you order that burger with extra cheese, bite into that Pizza or sip a canned juice, think again. You may be letting open a flush gate of unwellnesses
01. Child's Global Fleshiness : (मुलांमधिल लट्ठपणाचा जागतिक रोग) - १
02. Child's Global Fleshiness : Child's Global Fleshiness : (मुलांमधिल लट्ठपणाचा जागतिक रोग) - २
03. Child's Global Fleshiness : How to measure weight? (वजन कसे मोजावे?) - ३
04. Kid's Breakfast (मुलांचा खाऊ )
05. Be aware about kid's fever (मुलांचे तापेपासून स्वंरक्षण)
06. ICU : Ice Cream Unit
07. A Solution on Bed Weting : Homeopathy (मुलांच्या बेड वेटिंगवर उपाय)
08. How to measure weight? (वजन कसे मोजावे?) - ३
09. Sweet Medicine on Maleriya (मलेरियावर गोड औषध)
10. Kids and Rules of Massage (मुले आणि मालिश करण्याचे नियम)
11. What is the importance of beauty sleep in your kid's life? (मुलांसाठी झोप किती महत्वाची?)
12. Anti Oxidents : Keep Disease Away (एंटी आँक्सिडेंटस : दूर ठेवा आजारपणाच्या तक्रारी)
13. Milk : The Best Food Forever! (दूध एक उत्तम आहार)
14. If someone afflicted at home (घरात जर कुणी आजारी असेल तर )
15. Kids, please do not habitual with Fast Food..!!!