The brown recluse spider is one of a few poisonous kinds of spiders in the United States. It is part of the arachnid family, which includes not just spiders, but ticks, mites, and scorpions, too. It has long, skinny legs and is about ½ to 1 inch long overall. Its entire body is brown, except for a dark mark in the shape of a violin on its head.
Brown recluse spiders are most commonly found in midwestern and southern states of the United States, and they usually hang out in dark places. When they are outside, they like to spend time in piles of rocks, wood, or leaves. If they come inside, brown recluse spiders will go to dark closets, attics, or basements. They are not aggressive, and they bite only when disturbed.
A person who gets bitten by a brown recluse spider may not notice anything at first or only feel a little sting at first. After about four to eight hours, the sting will start to hurt a little more. It might look like a bruise or might form a blister surrounded by a bluish-purple area that turns black or brown and becomes crusty after a few days.
If you ever think that you have been bitten by a brown recluse spider, tell an adult immediately. Brown recluse spider bites rarely kill people, but it is important to get medical attention as soon as you can because they can make you pretty sick. With an adult's help, wash the bite well with soap and water. You can also apply ice to the area, elevate it, and keep it still.
If it is possible, have an adult catch and bring the spider to the doctor's office with you — this is important because it can sometimes be hard to diagnose a spider bite correctly. The spider can be killed first before you bring it with you; just be sure not to squish it so much that no one can tell what it is.
Doctors treat people who have been bitten by a brown recluse spider with different types of medications like antibiotics, antihistamines, or pain medicines. Rarely, a skin graft might be needed if the skin is really damaged at the area of the bite. (A skin graft is when a small amount of skin is removed from some part of the body and put in a place where skin is damaged to create new skin.)
The best way to avoid getting bitten by brown recluse spiders is to be careful in areas where they like to spend time. Do not play around in rock piles or wood piles. If you are working outside in the yard in big piles of logs or leaves, wear gloves. Be sure to shake out blankets and clothing that have been stored in the attic or the basement, or if they have been in a closet but not used for a long time. If you keep your shoes in a mudroom or garage, shake them out before putting them on.
So, just take care against Brown Recluse Spider.
संबंधित पुष्प :
01. Child's Global Fleshiness : (मुलांमधिल लट्ठपणाचा जागतिक रोग) - १
02. Child's Global Fleshiness : Child's Global Fleshiness : (मुलांमधिल लट्ठपणाचा जागतिक रोग) - २
03. Child's Global Fleshiness : How to measure weight? (वजन कसे मोजावे?) - ३
04. Kid's Breakfast (मुलांचा खाऊ )
05. Be aware about kid's fever (मुलांचे तापेपासून स्वंरक्षण)
06. ICU : Ice Cream Unit
07. A Solution on Bed Weting : Homeopathy (मुलांच्या बेड वेटिंगवर उपाय)
08. How to measure weight? (वजन कसे मोजावे?) - ३
09. Sweet Medicine on Maleriya (मलेरियावर गोड औषध)
10. Kids and Rules of Massage (मुले आणि मालिश करण्याचे नियम)
11. What is the importance of beauty sleep in your kid's life? (मुलांसाठी झोप किती महत्वाची?)
12. Anti Oxidents : Keep Disease Away (एंटी आँक्सिडेंटस : दूर ठेवा आजारपणाच्या तक्रारी)
13. Milk : The Best Food Forever! (दूध एक उत्तम आहार)
14. If someone afflicted at home (घरात जर कुणी आजारी असेल तर )
15. Kids, please do not habitual with Fast Food..!!!
16. How toxins enter our body?
17. Useful Websites for Kids (मुलांसाठी उपयुक्त वेबसाइट्स)
18. While Conversation With Kids (मुलांशी संवाद साधताना)
19. Cryos : The First International Sperm Bank In India (भारतातील पहिली आंतरराष्ट्रीय वीर्य बैंक)
20. Stressful Period Before Delivery May Affect the Growth of Your Baby (प्रसूतिपूर्व काळात ताणाचा संतातिवर परिणाम शक्य)
21. Mom and Dad,Please change your attitude (मम्मी आणि पप्पा आता तरी बदला ना!)
22. Calcium Bank for your child
23. Kindergarchy : The Rules by Children
24. How safe are baby products?
25. How important the stickers on baby products?
26. What to do before your baby comes?
27. Baby Products - Money Saving Tips
28. Adults too can suffer from Whooping Cough
29. What's wrong with baby? Yeah! They are crying!
30. Calcium may significantly improve kid's bone health
31. An open letter to all young mom
32. Acne Products : Your Transforming Skincare
33. Some Health Tips for you all
34. How to get cured of diarrhoea - 1
35. What causes Diarrhoea? - 2
36. Tongue display helps recover balance problem
37. Diarrhoea in Children - 3
38. Get prominent skin with Resurgence
38. Homework in progress - 1
39. Homework in Progress : Regular overview - 2
40. Protect your grandparents with Medical Alarm
41. Homework in Progress : Make it a Quiz Time - 3
42. Homework in Progress - Postitive Feedback Counts - 4
43. Get Tea Bonanza at EnglishTeaStore.com
44. Homework in Progress : Break Point - 5
45. Homework in Progress : Do not think twice, just log on - 6
46. A judgement court for kids (शोषित पिढीत मुलांना न्याय लवकर मिळावा म्हणुन ख़ास न्यायालयाची स्थापना)
47. Adult's Rights (लहान मुलांचे अधिकार)
48. Smile Teeth : How important is a child's dental health?
49. Infants : could be a sign that they would develop autism later
50. Get the power of SmoothFitness to be look sexy
51. Sleep with a newborn : Some tips to parents
52. Kid Care Center : The things to know (Kid Care Center - मुलांचे काळजीवाहू घर)
53. Connecting with your kid at school : (मुलांची शाळेतील वर्तवणुक)
54. Helicopter parenting more effective than formal parenting (Helicopter parenting - काय प्रकार आहे हां?)
55. Parents Think : Video Games are good for children (पालकांचे मत : Video Games हे मुलांसाठी चांगले असतात)
56. More former Parents Develop Allround Nestlings
57. How Nurturing Impacts Your Child’s Attribute? (पालकांचे संगोपन कशाप्रकारे मुलांच्या जडणघडणीवर परिणाम करते?)
58. Eminent Tension Levels In Parents Of Children With Impairments (पालकांचे अति टेंशन मुलांना अपंग करते)
59. Important Points Before Leaving Your Children Alone At Home (मुलांना एकटे घरी सोडण्यापुर्वी घ्यायची काळजि)
60. Overweight Kids : Family Based Lifestyle Changes the Situation
61. Is It Right To Reward Children? (मुलांना बक्षिस देणे योग्य आहे का?)
62. Parent Coaching Can Assist Kids To Lose Weight
63. Grandness Of Fathers In The Lives Of Their Children
64. How to talk with your Tweens in Mensturation
65. The Benefits Of Being Ignored : Important for Your Children
66. How Your Parenting Style Benefits Your Child? (तुमच्या पालकत्वाचि स्टाइल मुलाला कशी फायद्याची राहील?)
67. Cheating Kids – A big issue for parents
68. What are the ways that people cheat?
69. What are causes Kids Cheat
70. Truth and Consequences gathered in kid’s mind - 1
71. Truth and Consequences gathered in kid’s mind - 2
72. Kids Just Stop Cheating
73. Brain : The Mental Ability of Your Kid
74. Wonders of Left Brain and Right Brain
75. Getting alongwith teachers (मुलांनो आपल्या टिचर बरोबर रहा)
76. Relationship between Teacher and Students - १ (मुलांचे आणि टीचर्स चे संबंध)
77. What are the Responsibilities of Students? (विद्द्यार्थ्यांच्या जबाबदा-या काय असतात?)
78. First Day of School (शालेचा पहिला दिवस)
79. Just Feel Good on Day One
80. If You Hate the School It's Your Bad Start
81. School's Group Projects
82. While Meeting Together
83. Holding Good Meetins
84. If Problems Arise
85. Home Schooling
86. Advantage and Disadvantage of Home Schooling
87. Kids Scared of Bedbug
88. Honeybee are Fuzzy Insects : Take Care of Your Kids - 1
89. HoneyBee : What measure need to take care of your kid - 2
90. A Terror of Black Widow Spider