People with asthma have what is called a chronic problem, or a problem that is always there, even when they feel OK. Everyday stuff such as exercise, animal dander, or cigarette smoke can cause an asthma burst out.
During an asthma burst out, the airways in the lungs get swollen (puffy). These narrowed airways (breathing tubes) also can get clogged with mucus. And even the muscles around the airways tighten up. All of this makes it tough to breathe.
But medicine can help. There are two different kinds of medicines for treating asthma.
Rescue medications can loosen the muscles around the airways. That opens up the airways and makes it easier to breathe. Rescue medicines are usually inhaled right into the lungs, where they stop wheezing, coughing, and shortness of breath quickly. In other words, they rescue a person who is having trouble breathing!
These medicines work over a long period of time by keeping the airways from getting swollen in the first place. They may be inhaled or taken as a pill or liquid.
Rescue medications are important during a burst out because they help someone breathe more easily right away. That means anyone who has asthma and has been prescribed rescue medications should always have them along - at school, on the basketball court, at the mall, and even on vacation.
But rescue medications do not do anything to help stop an asthma burst out before it happens. That is where controller medications come in. These medicines may not seem to be doing anything. In fact, a person with asthma might not feel anything at all when he or she takes them. But these medicines are quietly doing important work to control asthma every day.
Some people with mild asthma use only rescue medications when they have burst outs. Others who have more severe asthma must take rescue medication when they have breathing problems and they need to take controller medications every day. If you have asthma, your doctor will decide which type of medication you need and how often you need to take it.
संबंधित पुष्प :
01. Child's Global Fleshiness : (मुलांमधिल लट्ठपणाचा जागतिक रोग) - १
02. Child's Global Fleshiness : Child's Global Fleshiness : (मुलांमधिल लट्ठपणाचा जागतिक रोग) - २
03. Child's Global Fleshiness : How to measure weight? (वजन कसे मोजावे?) - ३
04. Kid's Breakfast (मुलांचा खाऊ )
05. Be aware about kid's fever (मुलांचे तापेपासून स्वंरक्षण)
06. ICU : Ice Cream Unit
07. A Solution on Bed Weting : Homeopathy (मुलांच्या बेड वेटिंगवर उपाय)
08. How to measure weight? (वजन कसे मोजावे?) - ३
09. Sweet Medicine on Maleriya (मलेरियावर गोड औषध)
10. Kids and Rules of Massage (मुले आणि मालिश करण्याचे नियम)
11. What is the importance of beauty sleep in your kid's life? (मुलांसाठी झोप किती महत्वाची?)
12. Anti Oxidents : Keep Disease Away (एंटी आँक्सिडेंटस : दूर ठेवा आजारपणाच्या तक्रारी)
13. Milk : The Best Food Forever! (दूध एक उत्तम आहार)
14. If someone afflicted at home (घरात जर कुणी आजारी असेल तर )
15. Kids, please do not habitual with Fast Food..!!!
16. How toxins enter our body?
17. Useful Websites for Kids (मुलांसाठी उपयुक्त वेबसाइट्स)
18. While Conversation With Kids (मुलांशी संवाद साधताना)
19. Cryos : The First International Sperm Bank In India (भारतातील पहिली आंतरराष्ट्रीय वीर्य बैंक)
20. Stressful Period Before Delivery May Affect the Growth of Your Baby (प्रसूतिपूर्व काळात ताणाचा संतातिवर परिणाम शक्य)
21. Mom and Dad,Please change your attitude (मम्मी आणि पप्पा आता तरी बदला ना!)
22. Calcium Bank for your child
23. Kindergarchy : The Rules by Children
24. How safe are baby products?
25. How important the stickers on baby products?
26. What to do before your baby comes?
27. Baby Products - Money Saving Tips
28. Adults too can suffer from Whooping Cough
29. What's wrong with baby? Yeah! They are crying!
30. Calcium may significantly improve kid's bone health
31. An open letter to all young mom
32. Acne Products : Your Transforming Skincare
33. Some Health Tips for you all
34. How to get cured of diarrhoea - 1
35. What causes Diarrhoea? - 2
36. Tongue display helps recover balance problem
37. Diarrhoea in Children - 3
38. Get prominent skin with Resurgence
38. Homework in progress - 1
39. Homework in Progress : Regular overview - 2
40. Protect your grandparents with Medical Alarm
41. Homework in Progress : Make it a Quiz Time - 3
42. Homework in Progress - Postitive Feedback Counts - 4
43. Get Tea Bonanza at EnglishTeaStore.com
44. Homework in Progress : Break Point - 5
45. Homework in Progress : Do not think twice, just log on - 6
46. A judgement court for kids (शोषित पिढीत मुलांना न्याय लवकर मिळावा म्हणुन ख़ास न्यायालयाची स्थापना)
47. Adult's Rights (लहान मुलांचे अधिकार)
48. Smile Teeth : How important is a child's dental health?
49. Infants : could be a sign that they would develop autism later
50. Get the power of SmoothFitness to be look sexy
51. Sleep with a newborn : Some tips to parents
52. Kid Care Center : The things to know (Kid Care Center - मुलांचे काळजीवाहू घर)
53. Connecting with your kid at school : (मुलांची शाळेतील वर्तवणुक)
54. Helicopter parenting more effective than formal parenting (Helicopter parenting - काय प्रकार आहे हां?)
55. Parents Think : Video Games are good for children (पालकांचे मत : Video Games हे मुलांसाठी चांगले असतात)
56. More former Parents Develop Allround Nestlings
57. How Nurturing Impacts Your Child’s Attribute? (पालकांचे संगोपन कशाप्रकारे मुलांच्या जडणघडणीवर परिणाम करते?)
58. Eminent Tension Levels In Parents Of Children With Impairments (पालकांचे अति टेंशन मुलांना अपंग करते)
59. Important Points Before Leaving Your Children Alone At Home (मुलांना एकटे घरी सोडण्यापुर्वी घ्यायची काळजि)
60. Overweight Kids : Family Based Lifestyle Changes the Situation
61. Is It Right To Reward Children? (मुलांना बक्षिस देणे योग्य आहे का?)
62. Parent Coaching Can Assist Kids To Lose Weight
63. Grandness Of Fathers In The Lives Of Their Children
64. How to talk with your Tweens in Mensturation
65. The Benefits Of Being Ignored : Important for Your Children
66. How Your Parenting Style Benefits Your Child? (तुमच्या पालकत्वाचि स्टाइल मुलाला कशी फायद्याची राहील?)
67. Cheating Kids – A big issue for parents
68. What are the ways that people cheat?
69. What are causes Kids Cheat
70. Truth and Consequences gathered in kid’s mind - 1
71. Truth and Consequences gathered in kid’s mind - 2
72. Kids Just Stop Cheating
73. Brain : The Mental Ability of Your Kid
74. Wonders of Left Brain and Right Brain
75. Getting alongwith teachers (मुलांनो आपल्या टिचर बरोबर रहा)
76. Relationship between Teacher and Students - १ (मुलांचे आणि टीचर्स चे संबंध)
77. What are the Responsibilities of Students? (विद्द्यार्थ्यांच्या जबाबदा-या काय असतात?)
78. First Day of School (शालेचा पहिला दिवस)
79. Just Feel Good on Day One
80. If You Hate the School It's Your Bad Start
81. School's Group Projects
82. While Meeting Together
83. Holding Good Meetins
84. If Problems Arise
85. Home Schooling
86. Advantage and Disadvantage of Home Schooling
87. Kids Scared of Bedbug
88. Honeybee are Fuzzy Insects : Take Care of Your Kids - 1
89. HoneyBee : What measure need to take care of your kid - 2
90. A Terror of Black Widow Spider
91. Brown Recluse Spider
92. A Chigger Bite
93. The Key To Perfect Pitch Lies in Tonal Language
94. Sign of Developing Children
95. Tips To Help You Get Your Kids Hooked On All Kinds Of Reading
96. Go for Variety : Tip 1
97. Tips to develop your children - 2
98. Tips to Develop Your Children - 3
99. Tips to Develop Your Children - 4
100. Game Your Way to Great Arithmetic
101. Spend Your Life
102. Remove Common Bacteria To Cut Risk Of Stomach Cancer Relapse
103. What is a Silent Heart Attack?
104. Heart Attack : No Warning Signs
105. Heart Attack : How Can You Detect It?
106. Heart Attack : Treatment
107. How You Can Prevent Heart Attack?
108. Do Mothers Overfeed Their Babies?
109. Babies Brainer Than Previously Thought
110. Disrupted Gene Causes Mental Retardation
111. Healing Tradition in India - 1
112. Healing Tradition in India : Keep Away disease - 2
113. Some Health Tips
114. In Control - (एक शोध निबंध)
115. Exercise Ineffective In Making Obese Kids Slim
116. Celiac Disease : The Reason - 1
117. Celiac Disease : Signs and Symptoms - 2
118. Celiac Disease : How Do People Know If They Have It? - 3
119. Celiac Disease : How Is It Treated? - 4
120. Celiac Disese : Gluten-Free Foods - 5
121. Support Groups for Celiac Disease - 6
122. Asthma : Is it the reason of Allgergy?
123. Egg Allergy and Kids - 1
124. Egg Allergy : Signs and Symptoms - 2
125. Egg Allergy : How Is It Diagnosed? - 3
126. How Egg Allergy is Treated? - 4
127. Egg Allergy : What to Do? - 5
128. Food Allergy : What Does It Means? - 1
129. Food Allergy : What Are The Reactions? - 2
130. Food Allergy : How Do You Know if You Have One? - 3
131. Food Allergy : What Will the Doctor Do? - 4
132. How Are Food Allergies Treated? - 5
133. Food Allergy : Have a Plan - 6
134. Living With Food Allergies - 7
135. What Are Hives : Is It Patches Of Skin? - 1
136. Why Do I Get Hives? - 2
137. What Will Doctor Do With Hives? - 3
138. Can I Prevent Hives? - 4
139. Trouble of Lactose Intolerance in Kids - 1
140. Who Gets Lactose Intolerance and Why? - 2
141. If You Have Lactose Intolerance - 3
142. Doctor's Action Against Lactose Intolerance - 4
143. How to Live With Lactose Intolerance - 5
144. Parents to track their child's performance at school online
145. Allergy : A Chain Reaction
146. Sneezing and Wheezing
147. Allergy : Symptoms
148. Why Kids affected with Allergies?
149. Why Kids affected with Allergies?
150. How one can identify if he has allergies?
151. How to take a control on allergies?
152. How To Fight With Allergy?
153. Can Nuts and Peanuts causes to Allergy?
154. When Someone Has Food Allergy
155. What Are The Allergic Reactions?
156. How To Diagnose Nut or Peanut Allergy?
157. How to treat with Nut or peanut allergies?
158. How to prepare an emergency plan for nut or peanut allergy?
159. How to handle Nut and Peanut Allergy?
160. Asthma : A Breathing Tubes
161. Who Affects Asthma?
162. What Does an Asthma Burst Out?
163. Treating with Asthma
164. Asthma : Inhaler a Medicine
165. Can Asthmetic Kids Play?
166. Asthma : A Spark Off
167. How to Manage Asthma?
168. Asthma : An Irritating Thing
169. Weather can also be a reason for Asthma!
170. Kinds of Allergies are more likely to have Asthma
171. Asthma : What is a Burst Out?
172. How to handle Asthma Burst outs?